这些都是由我们的编辑团队选择和策划的，旨在让我们的读者快速 "赶上 "他们可能错过的重要故事，因为我们每天都会发布许多故事，很容易错过我们地区的重要事件或变化。我们会在单独的文章中做全国性的回顾。
它们的重要性并不分先后。 These are from Sunday, May 30th, 2021, to Saturday, June 5th, 2021.
1. Chonburi governor eases restrictions on beaches
Without a doubt, the most welcome news of last week for most residents and domestic tourists, and especially beach vendors.
2. Pattaya City has the money ready and wants to buy vaccines independently, but needs government permission
Pattaya City officials, well aware of local business owners’ situation with the city essentially in a “shutdown” status business-wise with the entertainment industry shut wants to speed the process up vaccination-wise. However, they need the Thai government’s permission.
3. A very happy birthday to a young tapir at the Khao Kheow Open Zoo
How about some happy news?
4. Local massage association pleads for help for closed massage sector, says 80% have now permanently closed
As restrictions and Covid-19 related closure measures stretch on, local associations involved with the massage industry want either financial support or relaxation on the restrictions closing the sector.
5. Pattaya’s vaccination campaign continues
However, it is a marathon, not a sprint, due to supply issues primarily.
6. Homeless situation in Pattaya getting worse, officials stress it isn’t an easy problem to solve
With business closures stretching on due to Covid-19 measures and a lack of tourists, the local homeless population has increased in Pattaya.
That is all for this week. We thank you so much for your support!